Just here to drop the top market movers of this week!
So without further delay, let’s list them…
- Reaction to EU summit: the rally is likely to be quickly faded and be used as a chance to re-establish short positions in risk assets.
- US monthly jobs reports & anticipation: this will assume more importance if the EU stays quiet and/or our anticipated reversal of the Friday rally comes quickly and thus essentially puts the EU summit behind us.
- Central bank rate statements: The ECB, BoE (bank of England), and RBA (Reserve Bank of Australia) have rate statements due out this week. No changes expected from the RBA, but we are expecting movement from the ECB (25 basis points cut) and BoE (50 basis points cut).
- Wave of manufacturing, services PMI (Purchasing Managers’ Index) reports from China, Europe, UK, and US: If the EU remains quiet, these could become market moving, especially if they show similar positive or negative results and are mutually reinforcing.
- Spain, France 10 year bond sales Thursday: a poor showing or spiking yields could go far to reverse Friday’s EU Summit euphoria, if any remains by then.
So there you go! Hope this enlighten your way in binary trading!
Until next time… Peace and profitable forex trading….